| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Asahikawa in April is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 56.7mm (2.2in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:04 long with an average length of 13:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Asahikawa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Asahikawa, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Asahikawa:
- Wakkanai, Japan - 192.4 kms (119.5 miles) NNW
- Haboro, Japan - 86.2 kms (53.5 miles) NW
- Rumoi, Japan - 63 kms (39.1 miles) WNW
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 76.9 kms (47.8 miles) SW
- Otaru, Japan - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) WSW
- Sapporo, Japan - 114.5 kms (71.2 miles) SW
- Kutchan, Japan - 161.6 kms (100.4 miles) SW
- Suttsu, Japan - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) WSW
- Tomakomai, Japan - 143.2 kms (89 miles) SSW
- Muroran, Japan - 196.8 kms (122.3 miles) SW
- Hakodate, Japan - 252.9 kms (157.2 miles) SSW