| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Asahikawa in January is cold at -8.4 °C (16.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.3 °C (24.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -13.4 °C (7.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 73.1mm (2.9in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 8:58 long and the longest day is 9:46 long with an average length of 9:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Asahikawa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Asahikawa, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Asahikawa:
- Wakkanai, Japan - 192.4 kms (119.5 miles) NNW
- Haboro, Japan - 86.2 kms (53.5 miles) NW
- Rumoi, Japan - 63 kms (39.1 miles) WNW
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 76.9 kms (47.8 miles) SW
- Otaru, Japan - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) WSW
- Sapporo, Japan - 114.5 kms (71.2 miles) SW
- Kutchan, Japan - 161.6 kms (100.4 miles) SW
- Suttsu, Japan - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) WSW
- Tomakomai, Japan - 143.2 kms (89 miles) SSW
- Muroran, Japan - 196.8 kms (122.3 miles) SW
- Hakodate, Japan - 252.9 kms (157.2 miles) SSW