| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Asahikawa in July is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 96mm (3.8in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 14:37 long and the longest day is 15:23 long with an average length of 15:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Asahikawa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Asahikawa, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Asahikawa:
- Wakkanai, Japan - 192.4 kms (119.5 miles) NNW
- Haboro, Japan - 86.2 kms (53.5 miles) NW
- Rumoi, Japan - 63 kms (39.1 miles) WNW
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 76.9 kms (47.8 miles) SW
- Otaru, Japan - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) WSW
- Sapporo, Japan - 114.5 kms (71.2 miles) SW
- Kutchan, Japan - 161.6 kms (100.4 miles) SW
- Suttsu, Japan - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) WSW
- Tomakomai, Japan - 143.2 kms (89 miles) SSW
- Muroran, Japan - 196.8 kms (122.3 miles) SW
- Hakodate, Japan - 252.9 kms (157.2 miles) SSW